Our candles are made from rapeseed wax, a sustainable candle base which we are very happy to be able to use. Rapeseed is grown in Europe and as a result transport costs are low and the environment is less burdened. Rapeseed wax is vegetable based, natural and biodegradable. It is kosher and not tested on animals. Stains on clothing can simply be washed out in the washing machine. The color is cream-white and the smell is neutral. Rapeseed wax does not contain genetically manipulated substances nor toxic substances.
– Details –
Ingredients: Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, cotton wick, natural candle pigment.
Raw Crystal Candle measurements: 8 x 6 x 10 cm (LxWxH), weighs approx. 140 grams. Burning time approx. 10 hours.
Please note that the burning time may vary due to various factors & circumstances.
– Important –
All our products are handmade and may vary from the picture given.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended.
– Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
– Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
– DO NOT burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire and make sure the surface is flat and level.
– Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
– Trim wick to 0.5cm – 1cm before every use.