Moonstone is associated with the moon and is a useful stone for women. It helps to connect to all the different cycles that we experience in life. Many people find moonstone very soothing and use it to relieve stress.
Also known as white labradorite, rainbow moonstone connects us with Divine Inspiration and binds it in our own intuition. Working with the stone encourages introspection and judgment, making decision-making easier.
Rainbow moonstone helps us with a smoother transition to meditation. It calms the spirit of the chatter that can affect our meditative state. This allows us to be in the here and now without distraction. The stone opens the crown chakra and brings in loving healing energies that will flow through our being.
After measuring your wrist you can choose from the following sizes:
– Extra Small (also for children): 16 cm / 6’28 inch
– Small: 17 cm / 6’69 inch
– Medium: 18 cm / 7’08 inch
– Large: 19 cm / 7’48 inch
– Extra Large: 20 cm / 7’87 inch
The beads are all 8mm in diameter.
Maintenance of your gemstone bracelet:
– Keep your gem bracelet and other jewelry separate from each other to prevent scratches.
– Apply your gemstone bracelet after washing and applying makeup, hair spray, gels, lotions, sunscreen or perfume.
– Try to protect your gemstone bracelet against chemicals, extreme temperatures and prolonged sunlight.
– Do not wear your gemstone bracelet while swimming or showering. The chlorine or salt water can cause color changes and damage to various gems and other components.