Moonstone is connected with femininity, fertility and the cycle of the moon. The stone helps to align with the bio rhythms of the body, the rhythms of nature and the cycle of the moon and to connect these in harmony with yourself. Moonstone improves fertility and makes pregnancies and childbirths easier, relieves menstrual problems and balances the hormonal system.
Moonstone is also used as a growth stone for children and teenagers. It could be an emotional support for sensitive children, and moonstone opens the heart to nurturing qualities, to receive love among other things, and is also used for self-love and acceptance. The stone can also be used as a travel stone, and can provide protection while traveling.
Pink or yellow moonstone supports the heart, provides peace during worries or fears and ensures that the best in yourself is brought out.
After measuring your wrist you can choose from the following sizes:
– Extra Small (also for children): 16 cm / 6’28 inch
– Small: 17 cm / 6’69 inch
– Medium: 18 cm / 7’08 inch
– Large: 19 cm / 7’48 inch
– Extra Large: 20 cm / 7’87 inch
The beads are all 8mm in diameter.
Maintenance of your gemstone bracelet:
– Keep your gem bracelet and other jewelry separate from each other to prevent scratches.
– Apply your gemstone bracelet after washing and applying makeup, hair spray, gels, lotions, sunscreen or perfume.
– Try to protect your gemstone bracelet against chemicals, extreme temperatures and prolonged sunlight.
– Do not wear your gemstone bracelet while swimming or showering. The chlorine or salt water can cause color changes and damage to various gems and other components.